Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Welcome 2013!

Wow...time flies!  It is hard for me to believe that 2012 has come to a close already but I am starting the new year with some new challenges and resolutions for myself.  One of the things that will be changing is my involvement, or lack of, here on the ole' blog.  I have some big plans for my little corner of cyberspace and I hope not to let my perfectionism get in the way of actually accomplishing them.

In 2012 our world got shuffled around and completely shook up.  We make a big move from our small town to a large urban area 2 hours away from all of our friends and family.  The whole experience was bittersweet and it has been a huge adjustment for all of us.  It has taken quite a bit of time for me to start feeling like this is OUR home.  We are hoping it is only short term as it's hard to take the country out of us, no matter how nice things are here.  We all long for our own piece of rural heaven and we hope to make that dream come true in the future.  For now though, we are enjoying our new community in Stoney Creek.

Now as you can imagine, I didn't get much accomplished in the crafting area last year but I did start a Project Life album which was right up my alley...it was about all I had time for.  I haven't had a chance to complete my 2012 album yet but have big plans to get it done in the weeks to come...maybe I'll even get around to sharing it with you! :)

So for now, I will wish you a Happy New Year and leave you with a promise of some new things coming your way this year.  Hold me to it!

Photobucket

No comments: